Customised inhouse business-to-business sales training in Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Rockhampton, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast
Effective sales training for technical and professional staff, and for anyone who sells technical products, must incorporate the participants own personal industry experience. And it must include relevant real-world applications of professional selling strategies and tools.
Training that is real and personal, not theoretical
Presenting a standard off-the-shelf sales training course simply won’t work. It’s too general and because it seems too far removed from their own work reality, detail-minded participants (who are often found in technical roles) will hesitate to accept and adopt the concepts presented.
B2B sales training specialist
That’s why leading companies use Stuart Ayling, founder of Vectis, to prepare and deliver well researched and tightly focused skill development programs for their technically-oriented staff.
These sales training programs are delivered in a manner that suits the expertise of the participants and involves direct application of the professional selling strategies introduced during the program.
Client feedback includes:
- Since we did the training with you, at this time last year, the sales reps have been more enthusiastic and motivated and sales figures have increased too, up by 20% on last year to date! ~ Sharyn Moran, Betta Blinds & Awnings
- Within the first break one of my team said she’d learnt more in the last couple of hours than she had in the last 6 months. ~ Sophie Hossack, Receipt Bank
- Our sales results have increased since incorporating Stuart’s sessions into our sales conference and this has been during a downturn in the market ~ Justin Zakaras, Danley Construction Products
- Our team are more comfortable and confident in the sales arena ~ Peter Crothers, Insight Business and Financial Services
- We have already seen a new client on board as a result of the two-day workshop ~ Mark Mahoney, iMS Group
- By the next week, sales of this product had doubled from 10% of all new sales to 20%. The extremely cost effective session with Stuart paid for itself within the first week ~ Maria Triggs, Teach International
- View more testimonials here
B2B sales training for Queensland regions
Being based in Brisbane, and with experience dealing with businesses in Central and North Queensland, Stuart has delivered sales training and sales presentation training courses in many regional cities in Queensland including:
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
If you are located in a Queensland regional town or city, ask about how your investment in sales training can be optimised for your situation. It’s possible to consider various training formats, including video conferencing sessions, to create a blended learning experience that works for your team and produces the business impact you’re looking for.
Previous training clients have operated in a variety of industrial and B2B fields including:
- Instrumentation and calibration equipment distributors
- Aqua farm feed products
- Environmental consultants
- Construction products
- Electrical contractors
- RTO’s and Group Training Organisations
- Hydraulic systems
- Workwear and safety gear
- and more
Teach your team the modern, professional way to win new business
Many professionals and technical specialists struggle with the idea of having to sell; because that’s not what they have been trained for.
Often their sales activities are disguised and called other names such as ” business development” or “marketing”.
But make no mistake… without the ability to utilise modern professional selling skills your team and your business will be missing out on winning new business.
Now prospects may be 60% through their decision process before they contact you
It’s unfortunate most professionals and technical specialists think selling means they have to be pushy, manipulative and insincere. But that’s such an old-fashioned view of selling. Times really have changed since the 1960’s foot-in-the-door techniques.
In fact most prospects are now over 60% of the way through their buying process before they even contact a vendor. They have already done their homework. And they don’t want old-fashioned sales people wasting their time.
Professional selling is based on asking questions, providing insights, and truly listening to what clients say. Because this is so important Stuart Ayling developed the SOX™ Question Strategy to help sellers ask the best questions, the right way, at the right time.
B2B sales training that people actually enjoy
Get in touch to arrange a no-obligation, no-pressure discussion on how you can improve the sales performance of your team.
Not ready to talk?
Download the free sales management guide 7 Steps to Create a High Performance Sales Team and reflect on how you can help your team improve their performance.