It’s not unusual for a business to become a bit dislocated, or inefficient, as it grows. What used to be performed smoothly with a small team now has many sticking points, approval processes and potential bottlenecks. Staff can get frustrated and profits can suffer as a result of this misalignment.
Our business realignment process is based on our successful Business Success Ecosystem framework to thoroughly explore and plan improvements across every relevant area of your business.
Effectively realign your business to manage growth
When a business is undergoing significant growth, or is planning to do so, the whole business should be under the microscope to ensure revenue is achieved, costs are contained, and the team is highly engaged and productive.
Our process ensures we:
- Understand what really should be focused on, not what is assumed, or what is someone’s pet project.
- Identify the best actions to fast track business improvements while maintaining or raising standards within your business.
- Incorporate feedback from your team and other stakeholders to ensure everyone is supportive of the direction, feels valued, and is onboard with their role in the process.
- Document and implement appropriate systems within the business to drive your success.
- Create effective reporting processes, and train the team where needed, to ensure appropriate communication is taking place and everyone is appropriately accountable for the outcomes they influence.
- Create clear guidance for business leaders so they can manage their team with confidence.
Deep, impactful business outcomes
Our work with clients is deep and impactful, and we find from experience that significant change often takes up to 12 months to achieve. During those months there are many actions undertaken to identify, plan and implement the most appropriate business improvement initiatives for the business.
Realigning mindset, values, culture and vision
Additionally, and maybe more importantly, as a result of this process there is a change in mindset among the whole team, including managers, that realigns everyone with the vision, values and objectives so they can be lived within the business every day.
Would you like to know more about how business realignment could help you maximise your company’s growth?
Request a free consultation to explore your options.