Discover how sales leaders can improve accountability and performance in their business development team
A great coach identifies areas for improvement, understands what drives the individual, helps team members to work on specific actions to improve results, and holds each team member responsible for their ongoing improvement.
This complimentary sales coaching guide for Sales Leaders reveals:
- 4 signs of poor sales team accountability
- The one thing you MUST do to improve sales coaching effectiveness
- What NOT to do during a sales coaching conversation
- The best sales coaching opportunities
- Examples of proven sales coaching questions you should be asking
- Sales Coach Self-Assessment
- 3-Step Action Plan
Download ‘Being a Great Sales Coach’ to improve your management skills and accelerate your teams performance.