Stuart holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing, University of Western Sydney) and a Graduate Certificate in Management (International Business, University of Queensland).
He is also a member of Turnaround Management Association (TMA Australia) and abides by the TMA Code of Ethics which specifies standards of professionalism, integrity and competence.
In addition to his 18-years of business consulting, training and coaching work Stuart has experience directly managing teams and facilities including:
- Managing a pharmaceutical distribution centre including staffing, logistics, financial reporting and revenue responsibilities.
- Holding field sales roles negotiating and winning sales in the millions of dollars.
- Holding multiple Marketing Manager positions, leading teams of marketing specialists and overseeing marketing budgets in excess of $1,700,000.
- Being a Sales Manager within the industrial products sector.
- Recruiting and managing franchisees for mechanical and fast food outlets.
- Conducting regular financial performance reviews (Profit & Loss analysis) of franchisee operations in a multi-national franchise group.
- Managing many difficult staff issues within teams he managed including sexual harassment of team members from other executives, trade union action, rectifying poor performance, and resolving conflicts with family member management teams.
- Being a Sessional Lecturer, teaching Marketing and Personal Selling courses for a number of semesters at the prestigious University of Queensland Business School.
Through his consulting and training projects Stuart has worked with major organisations such as Uniting Care Communities, Linfox Armaguard, Schneider Electric, and Gulf Investment Corporation (Kuwait).
Why choose Vectis?
Stuart created Vectis to give business leaders the choice of a more holistic and coordinated advisory service than is currently offered in the market.
With the focus on developing a practical, customised action plan, and then providing ongoing hands-on help to implement the action plan, the Vectis methodology combines disciplines of consulting, coaching and training to help clients achieve tangible improvements in their business.Stuart Ayling
Using proprietary methodology
Stuart has developed the Vectis methodology, based on the proprietary Business Success Ecosystem, to create a tailored business improvement program which is supported by timely professional guidance and project planning techniques to ensure progress is achieved within the business.
A keynote speaker & workshop leader
Stuart is also an experienced speaker, and has presented keynote sessions at numerous corporate retreats, annual conferences, and peak industry groups including Queensland Law Society, Club Managers Association, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, and the Middle East Sales and Marketing Conference (Dubai).
Would you like to know more?
We know there is a lot to consider when it comes to assessing your business growth and team development options. That’s why we recommend meeting for a no-obligation discussion to explore your situation and opportunities.