Our clients are business leaders and CEO’s who have a growth mindset and are looking to proactively take their business into the future. Importantly, they recognise the value of fresh thinking and making improvements where needed.
Helping growth-oriented businesses get there
Client businesses have generally been running for at least a few years (in some cases many years), have a technical or expertise-based foundation, are usually very good at what they do, and typically have between 8 and 80 employees or will soon grow into that range.
Importantly, the business owner or senior leadership team realise they have reached a critical time for the growth of the business. They know future success will require a different approach than they have used in the past and recognise they need additional insights, expertise and guidance to reach their goals.
Clients of our training services typically have a team of technical experts or professionals in their field who would benefit from developing their skills across a range of non-technical areas such as B2B sales, conducting effective presentations, improving management capability, and communication techniques.
Without Stuart’s knowledge and guidance, we would never have been ready for the next step in growing our business.Anthony Fensom, CEO
Consulting IT, Brisbane
Our work helps clients to:
- Overcome the growing pains that often create roadblocks to growth
- Understand and confidently commit to business growth priorities
- Identify and implement effective business growth initiatives across the company
Integrating the whole business
We have experience servicing a range of industry sectors including:
- Business-to-business products and services
- Manufacturers of equipment, industrial goods and food products
- Distributors of industrial products and technical goods
- Commercial trades contractors such as electrical contractors
- Service providers such as information technology and software
- Education providers such as RTO’s and adult education institutions
- Professional services such as consultants and accountants
To find out more about how we could help your business request an obligation-free meeting for us review your business growth challenges and future options. Meetings may be conducted over in person or online via video call.