We work with business owners who have made good progress to date, have at least a small team around them, have a growth mindset and want to expand in the future.
Established, growth-oriented businesses
Client businesses have generally been established for at least a few years, maybe many years, are usually very good at what they do, and typically have between 8 and 80 employees, or will soon grow into that range.
Importantly, the business owner or senior leadership team realise they have reached a critical time for the growth of the business. They know future success will require a different approach than they have used in the past and recognise they need additional insights, expertise and guidance to reach their goals.
Without Stuart’s knowledge and guidance, we would never have been ready for the next step in growing our business.Anthony Fensom, CEO
Consulting IT, Brisbane
Our work helps clients to:
- Overcome the growing pains that often create roadblocks to growth
- Understand and confidently commit to business growth priorities
- Identify and implement effective business growth initiatives across the company
Integrating the whole business
We have experience servicing a range of industry sectors including:
- Business-to-business products and services
- Manufacturers of equipment, industrial goods and food products
- Distributors of industrial products and technical goods
- Commercial trades contractors such as electrical contractors
- Service providers such as information technology, software
- Education providers such as RTO’s and adult education
- Professional services such as consultants and accountants
To find out more about how we could help your business request an obligation-free meeting for us review your business growth challenges and future options. Meetings may be conducted over the phone, video call or in person.