The Capability phase of the Business Success Ecosystem is targeted at ensuring you have the appropriate supportive structures, mindset and skills within the business to be capable of achieving the goals identified during the Growth Plan and Capacity phases.
For example, during this phase we’ll look at:
- Management skills – such as delegation, effective performance reviews, coaching skills, and more.
- Role-specific skills – creating a Learning & Development plan that may involve external training courses for specific staff, or accessing online learning tools.
- Team and communication skills – to enhance overall effectiveness and staff performance.
- Knowledge management – ensuring your business becomes a ‘learning organisation’ and fully benefits from the combined experience of your team.
- Motivation and engagement – using our 3C’s framework to maximise employee engagement and help the team self-manage.
- … and more such as Compliance and Risk Management, Problem Solving Skills, and Governance
Be committed to continual improvement
Developing the capability of your business relies on developing the ability of individuals, and of the combined team, to become more effective in what they do. An important aspect is the concept of ‘continual improvement’, and creating expectations, systems and support to ensure those actions are being taken.
Take the next step
We offer a complimentary, obligation-free, initial consultation to explore your future options and assess if we’re a good fit to work together.