It’s important to start any business planning or growth analysis with a clear direction. That’s why our Growth Plan phase is the first thing we cover with clients.
Our process includes a structured discussion and exploration of business growth from a number of perspectives. Typically business growth is expressed in revenue dollars, units delivered, services provided or distribution achieved. That’s OK but it’s only one aspect of growth (the quantitative side).
Consider all goals you’ll need to achieve
It’s also important to recognise the impact of the expected growth on other areas of the business, and the other goals – apart from the quantitative goals – that will be necessary to achieve.
We’re talking about:
- Vision and value goals – what is it you need to instill in the team?
- Team goals – how do you want the team to behave, and what traits do you want them to have?
- Marketing goals – how many leads do you need to achieve the revenue target, and how will you make that happen?
- Financial goals – what margins do you need to achieve to be sustainable, and how does the planned growth affect cash flow and capital requirements?
- Systems goals – what do you need to develop to support the workflows?
- … and others
Get a 360-degree view of your goals
With a 360-degree view of your growth goals you are in the drivers seat when it comes to identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives.
Take the next step
We offer a complimentary, obligation-free, initial consultation to explore your future options and assess if we’re a good fit to work together.